Pwanchi Burger Episode 1 Pwanchi Burger Episode 1

Needs FURTHER improvement

Before I begin this review...Sheller, you honestly need to calm down. It's just a flash cartoon. No need to get all worked up and all angry about it. Do you honestly think that your "review" is any helpful? Constructive criticism would've been more helpful, if anything.

Anyway, on to the review...

Overall, I really am not going to nitpick on your tween animation, since you've been using this style for years. So by all means, just stick with it until frame-by-frame becomes your forte. Otherwise, there are no problems on that department, since that is your intention.

Otherwise the writing felt very stale and rushed, as well as the characters featured in this flash. I'm to guess that the humor in this flash is based on inside jokes among your friends. Sometimes that can be a good idea, and a lot of times, a bad idea. People are going to want jokes that they can relate to. Maybe I'm wrong on that end. You may have to correct me on that. Not saying that you should resort to jokes, like the ones featured in some popular flashes here in NG (with penis jokes, gross jokes, violence, basically anything ultra offensive). Over the years, I've noticed that you try to stray away from those kinds of jokes, and want to add your own brand of humor. However, as I have implied before, the humor is lacking. And I just didn't get any laughs out of it.

The singing on the opening, sounded off key, and the lyrics may need some adjustment. I'm very sure you want to come up with some silly lyrics that will make you go "WTF" and laugh. But it just didn't feel right.

While I understand that this is a pilot, a little more effort could be used. I'm very sure that if you do continue the series, and I hope you do one day, the overall show will not be like that at all. Just find some new material in humor/comedy, maybe change up the story as well as the characters.

I know I'm not exactly the best critic. But the only thing I can do is just give out some suggestions that might help you out in the long run. Despite what others say, I'd just continue on regardless. But please, consider changing up a few things before launching this series. I wish you guys the best of luck with all that.

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2

Better than the first

This episode was just epic, especially the part where Chris was fucking around with the grenade launcher. I nearly scratched up my throat in the process of recording the line where Chris is firing grenades out in the forest, by the way. And Barry's overconfidence and idiocy is just laughable, it's awesome. Him kicking Nemesis in the marbles made me laugh hard. Plus the ending is just priceless.

The only flaws I can point out is that sometimes the audio on some of the voice actors would sound louder than some of the other voice actors. Sometimes the voices are on the same volume level, and sometimes they're not. Plus, I notice how things go a little too fast in terms of animation and audio alike. Best example would be, dare I mention it again, the grenade launcher scene. Allow me to explain...Chris was supposed to let out a long gasp, and then say "yes!" before he starts blowing shit up. There are some glitches from here and there that need fixing on some scenes. But overall, it's not too big of a problem.

Otherwise, that's all I gotta say on my end about the latest episode. Thank you Cody as usual for uploading this, and having me aboard. I shall see you all in Episode 3!

From the voice behind Chris,
- Ryuta-kun / BlueSentaiHero

cyotecody555 responds:

I'm going to be making the next part with slower fps so I'll be able to fit more time into 16,000 frames
Then that way I can make it not seem so rushed when talking between one another

Great job on Chris! =D

Phoenix Wright - CFA Phoenix Wright - CFA

OMG

All I could say is...THAT WAS FUCKIN' EPIC!!! Aweosme voice acting, and lots of random WTF moments. I love it!

catbrush responds:

i love purples

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1

FUCK YEAH!!!

It's finally out, and it's definitely worth the wait! When I first received the script of the first episode, I couldn't help but laugh before I began recording lines. Honestly, this flash looks better than what I imagined. I ain't gonna knock on the animation. You know what they say, less is more. While the animation style is simple, it works just fine. It was clear that you were aiming for that. Everything about this parody, is soooo Resident Evil. From the doors opening in first person view, the inventory, to the ridiculous puzzle solving.

I loved the overall humor in this flash. Your re-imagination of the STARS Bravo Team...er I mean, Triangle Team is a group of dumbasses, with only at least one or two of them being sane and smart. And damn...Chris is as dumb as a brick, and I play as him for fuck sakes! My favorite moments in the flash was the encounter with RE3's Nemesis (the STARS joke got me cracking up), Jill and Barry's attempt at saving Kenneth, believe me the list goes on.

And I gotta say that the rest of the cast did an amazing job voicing their characters. I'm not going to base anybody's voice acting on mic quality and bash them for it. I seriously think everybody did great with their delivery. And mad props to BigK for handling 4 characters. While I don't remember Wesker having an accent, it's cool. It doesn't bother me at all. It was an honor to have worked with you guys. =)

You really outdone yourself on this toon, Mr. Fair. Clearly, you put a lot of love into this project, and it shows. And thanks for having me aboard as Chris. Looking forward to working with you some more!

See you guys in the next episode!

Oh and uh...*wants to say more, but a blank stare comes in place of additional words*

From the voice of Chris,
- Ryuta-kun

T. TotallyBS, Team Fort.. T. TotallyBS, Team Fort..

Not bad

I really liked the overall humor of this cartoon. Especially the part where Olga gets teleported only to get ambushed and killed by a seemingly large number of enemies. That just comes to show that you NEVER steal anyone's turkey sandwich (or sandvich as the other skunk calls it). Payback's a bitch! I love it! And my favorite character from Rosario+Vampire, Mizore Shirayuki is in it!

The only thing I really didn't understand were some inside jokes on this toon. That was the only thing I didn't like about it. I guess I really do have to be part of the RIT Anime Club to get it. But otherwise, this installment of the TTBS series isn't bad. And I had fun voicing my character in this one, though he only had a few lines. Though we won't be seeing another TTBS for a while, I'll be looking forward to the next one, if you ever come around to making it.

From: The voice behind the R-Skunk
BlueSentaiHero

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Oh my friggin' GOD!!!!

The Awesomes NEVER stop coming, do they? There really is no limit to your genius, is there?

Gears of War is one of my favorite games of all time. And honestly, I never expected you to make a parody of it! My favorite part was seeing the two main characters beat, cut and tear the living bejeezus out of just about....anybody they see! "WHERE'S MY WIFE?!?!?!?" *munches on corpse*. Now that shit was just fucking crazy! When I saw the ending, three letters pop up in my mind..."WTF?!?!". A flying train, pink skies, lollipops, a smiling sun with shades, rainbows, and a unicorn? Wow! I did not get that. But I thought that was hilarious too. The most random thing ever!

Once again, Egoraptor, you managed to make me laugh so hard, I couldn't catch my breath. You rock! As I always say...keep them Awesome cartoons coming! =)

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Awesome in every sense of the word!

It ain't Egorpator behind the wheel. But it's still a cartoon worthy of the "Awesome" name. Now on with the review...

I like how you guys covered some of the flaws and unfortunate situations we gamers had to face in Grand Theft Auto 4. And the fact that some people always use cheats to progress from the game, is so true. Other than that, this cartoon cracked me up from beginning to end. In my opinion, I thought the near end was more memorable, where he throws the grenade at the floating bike and accidently gets blown across the town, and gets his balls smashed against the front of the car. For those who didn't watch it yet, I won't reveal any further spoilers on my end. I know, some people have already revealed the end. But you know what I mean...

Words can barely explain how amazed I am with this toon. I really enjoyed Hans' voice work with the character(s) and the overall humor. I recommend this to anyone who is a fan of the Awesomes. This just comes to show that people like Oney-Sephiroth, besides the one who started the Awesomes, can pull off something really cool. I hope to see some other great Awesome toons from other artists like this one.

10 stars for you guys!

Oney responds:

Thank you very much! You're a sexellent reviewer.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

NG2 will kick your ass, and so will this flash!

OH SHIT YEAH!!! THE AWESOMES ARE FUCKING BACK BABY!!!! Okay....on with the review...

Wow...basically a lot of whats shown on this animation is so fucking true about Ninja Gaiden. That game WILL kick your ass to kingdom come. Seriously, I don't know how many times I've got my ass handed to me on Ninja Gaiden 2, but it was enough to convince me that the game is as hard as shit. Besides that, once again you have wowed us Awesome fans with this flash!

That crazy pissed off "tutorial level" ninja made me laugh soooo fucking hard! He was just wrecking the place! I guess that's my cue to say...never fuck with a pissed off ninja! The result...DEATH!!!

The animation is just cool, and as usual, the voices for your characters never cease to amaze me, Ego. I kinda wished it was a little longer, but then again, it was worth watching from beginning to end. There had better be a sequel to this! Other than that, good show dude! Keep them Awesome cartoons comin'!

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Awesome parody of Egoraptor

Unlike a certain someone who failed royally to make an Egoraptor parody (probably more of a corny diss than a parody, and you know who I'm talking about folks!), you somehow managed to create the ultimate parody of the man behind the Awesomes! Maybe I'm exaggerating, but seriously, this shit is funny as hell!

VULGARITY, GAY JOKE, RACISM!!! ROFL thats fuckin' rich! The end was kinda...wrong. But overall this is a very awesome parody (YES it's pun intended!). I'd finish up this review, but fuck I've got deadlines! hahahaha sorry, just had to say it! Otherwise, this shit you've put together is amazing!

Excellent show dude!

Residunt Eval 4 Residunt Eval 4

Deaths galore! EPIC WIN!!!

Ohhh man I laughed so hard, I lost breath ROFL!!! One of the best RE4 parodies I have seen by far! I can't stop watching it!

EB3 responds:

Even though I made it, I still watched it quite a bit.